Buffalo TeraStation 51210RH, 24 TB, HDD, HDD, Serial ATA III, 2.5",
Buffalo TeraStation 51210RH. Celková instalovaná úložná kapacita: 24 TB,
Nainstalované typy úložišť: HDD, Podporované typy úložišť: HDD. Takt
procesoru: 1,7 GHz, Typ procesoru: Annapurna Labs, Model procesoru: Alpine
AL-314. Vnitřní paměť: 8 GB, Typ vnitřní paměti: DDR3. Přenosová
rychlost sítě Ethernet: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Maximální podporovaná rychlost
dat přes Ethernet LAN: 10000 Mbit/s, Podporované síťové protokoly: TCP/IP,
CIFS/SMB, AFP, FTP, SFTP, NFS, SNMP. Typ skříně: Rack (2U), Typ chlazení:
Aktivní, Barva: Černá
HIGH PERFORMANCE, RELIABLE STORAGE
WITH BUIT-IN 10GIGABIT ETHERNET PORT
Buffalo’s TeraStation 51210RH is a high performance 12-bay network storage
solution ideal for businesses requiring a reliable RAID-based network storage
solution for business critical applications. Increased speed and reliability is
achieved with a 10GbE connection and enterprise class hard drives. With the
powerful Annapurna Labs Alpine AL314 1.7Ghz Quad-Core processor and 8GB of fast
DDR3 ECC memory, TeraStation 51210RH provides exceptional performance during
file transfers and everyday NAS functions.
The TS51210RH model is available in partially-populated units with 8 or 16 TB,
and fully-populated units with 24, 48 or 96 TB. Partially populated models are
ideal for users needing a small start with less initial investment. The
TS51210RH also features 8GB of memory.
Users can back up the TeraStation to their existing rsync-compatible non-Buffalo
device. This feature also allows backup for existing rsync-compatible
non-Buffalo NAS devices to the TeraStation NAS.
Active Directory support
Works as a client in an Active Directory domain allowing the TeraStation 51210RH
to utilise the domain users and groups.
Powered by Annapurna Labs Quad Core
TeraStation 51210RH is equipped with the powerful Annapurna Labs® Alpine AL314
Quad-Core Processor and will impress users with both faster transfer of large
files and faster file access from multiple computers. Its top-of-class
performance is perfect for demanding small, medium, and growing businesses.
Business class features
The Buffalo TeraStation 51210RH offers business class features such as, hot swap
drives, disk quota, share level replication, failover, support for ISCSI target
and 8GB of fast DDR3 ECC memory is installed.
Hot Swap function for added data security
With RAID 1 or RAID 5 (full redundancy) even if a drive fails, the TeraStation
51210RH will automatically power down the faulty drive to allow its safe removal
and replacement without causing any data loss or down time.
- High-speed native 10GbE connection
- 2.5/5Gbps compatible, compliant with NBASE-T (IEEE 802.3bz) standard
- Powered by the high performance Annapurna Labs Quad-Core processor
- Available in 2-bay and 4-bay desktop models or 4-bay and 12-bay rackmount
- NAS- & Enterprise- (TS51210RH) grade hard drives designed for always-on
- Boot Authentication ensures the device is only accessible on authorized
- Hardware designed to provide simultaneous usage under heavy load operations
- Rapid RAID mode change
- Data replication protection and encryption
- Option of full or partially populated (TS51210RH only)
- Integrated cloud backup with Dropbox, Dropbox Business and Amazon S3
- NovaStor backup software that provides server and workstation licensing
- Reduced system downtime with Duplex Firmware
- Advanced NTFS Permissions (Windows ACL)