Intermec SR61TXR, 0 – 100000 lx, 30 s/str., USB, Černá, Modrá, Laser
2, CISPR 22 B, Part 15 FCC, CE, IEC, cULus, GS, NOM, C-TICK, CQC, 320 g
Intermec SR61TXR. Úroveň osvětlení (přímé sluneční světlo): 0 –
100000 lx, Rychlost skenování: 30 s/str.. Standardní rozhraní: USB. Barva:
Černá, Modrá, Certifikace: Laser 2, CISPR 22 B, Part 15 FCC, CE, IEC,
cULus, GS, NOM, C-TICK, CQC. Hmotnost: 320 g. Dodávané kabely: USB
The Intermec SR61TXR is a handheld barcode scanner featuring integrated extra
long-range area imaging and omni-directional technology that reads linear,
matrix and composite bar code symbols from near contact to over 15 meters
(50 feet). The SR61TXR is:
- Class Leading: The only industrial bar code area imager that can read bar
codes up close and far away without leaving the forklift seat.
- Ruggedized: Designed to maximize up time by withstanding 26 drops to concrete
or steel from 2 m (6.5 foot), hot and cold temperature extremes, constant
forklift vibration and windblown dust and rain.
- Ergonomic: Omni-directional bar code reading eliminates the need for scanner
orientation, improving operator productivity and efficiency.
- Powerful: A 1 megapixel imager captures images, video and high density bar
code scanning in the single multipurpose device spreading your investment over
- Adaptable: Easily connects to vehicle mount mobile computers making forklift
data capture fast and efficient.
- Fast: Features USB 2.0 full speed interface to quickly transfer bar code data
or images to the host application saving operator time.
- Smart: Onboard illumination adjusts to variable lighting environments to
ensure rapid bar code reading on damaged and poorly printed codes.
- Future Proofed: Easily reads linear, stacked, composite and matrix
- Also available in other tethered configurations as the SR61T, or a wireless
configuration as the SR61B.
The Intermec SR61TXR is designed for inventory management, picking, shipping and
receiving, cross-docking, work-in-process, and pallet tracking applications. It
eliminates the need for multiple scanners and substantially reduces the total
cost of ownership. With the SR61TXR, companies can effectively address their
current data capture needs while ensuring built-in readiness for tomorrow's 2D
bar code and image capture warehouse management requirements.
In the warehouse, forklift operators who are equipped with an Intermec vehicle-
mount computer – such as the CV30 or CV60 – can rely on the
SR61TXR's auto focus technology to seamlessly transition between scanning
objects up close to scanning pallets located more than 15 meters (50 feet)
away. In addition, forklift operators can efficiently process warehouse
functions from the safety of the forklift seat saving time and money.
To save time during deployment the SR61TXR includes Intermec's EasySet™
software setup tool for quick and easy configuration and personalization of your
scanner system. The SR61TXR can improve many data capture applications by
quickly decoding poor quality or damaged bar codes. Its on board image capture
and video function can remove the expense of separate digital image equipment
often used to document and prove the condition of warehouse goods. Users can
also quickly set security options, select beeper tones and volumes, specify good
read and error read responses, and make many other customizations.