DIGITUS USB 3.0 to DVI Adapter,resolution up to 2048x1152, extend and mirror mode support
USB 3.0 to DVI Adapter
One computer - up to 6 display devices - no extra video cards
The USB 3.0 Display Adapter is a device which enables connection to second display device to a computer
using USB 3.0 port. With this convenient design, it can connect up to 6 display devices to a computer
without installing extra video cards. Once the driver has been installed, the USB attached monitor will be
enabled immediately. No function key on the adapter and there is no need to reboot the operating system
after unplugging the USB adapter. System performance is an important issue when using multiple monitors.
Another benefit of this adapter is that it occupies little computer resource; ensuring users get quality
display without comprising computer performance.
• Extends your desktop workspace (Dual Display); add-on monitor, TV or projector via USB
• Compliant with USB specifications 3.0
• Supports multiple display modes on one PC: Primary, Extended, Mirror
• User-friendly application: screen rotation, multi-display management, smart monitor ID detection (EDID)
• Up to 6 graphic adapter simultaneously for PC
• Add or remove monitor without system reboot
• Supports High Resolution up to 2048x1152
• Video streaming is supported up to 1080p
• USB bus powered
• Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
• Supports Windows 7, Vista and XP
Výrobek je dodáván s manuálem pouze v anglickém nebo německém jazyce.